Pack 4 2013 Blue and Gold

Posted on Feb 6 2013 - 11:21pm

Reminder - we plan to hold our 2013 Blue and Gold meeting on Friday (2/8) in the Brunner School Multipurpose Room at 6:00 PM.

I say “plan” because the incoming weather may change our plan. We have until tomorrow morning to cancel the food order and we are concerned that the school may cancel after-school activities due to the impending storm. We have no available alternate venue should the Board of Education pull the plug.

We’ll send out an email tomorrow mid-day to confirm that we’re having the B&G as scheduled or that we’re moving the date to next Friday.

Please, stay tuned for updates.

Yours in Scouting
Dave Wernsing